2000 & 2090 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Concourse Towers is a highly recognized West Palm Beach office complex comprised of two 10-story office towers, separated by walkable on-site amenities, including numerous restaurant and retail services. The entire complex is known as The Concourse and is a local landmark overlooking Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard.
Both the exteriors and interiors have undergone recent capital improvements, providing high-end spaces that attract top talent. The building offers move-in-ready or customizable full-floor opportunities, suites are available to fit every need. Features include panoramic views and floor-to-ceiling windows with abundant natural light. On-site security, ample parking with covered spaces and signage opportunities are available.
Commuters to Concourse Towers benefit from direct access to I-95 on Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard. The property is just minutes to Downtown West Palm Beach businesses and amenities including Brightline Florida’s West Palm Beach Station, Clematis and Rosemary Square. Palm Beach International Airport is also within a 10-minute drive.
- Discover panoramic views and sun-drenched spaces boosting creativity and productivity in upgraded offices with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The Concourse has recently undergone a series of exterior and interior renovations with appealing, high-end finishes.
- Tenants enjoy a plethora of walkable lunch options on and around the beautifully landscaped campus including Chick-Fil-A and Tijuana Flats.
- Enveloped by entertainment and retail destinations, such as Palm Beach Outlets, Nordstrom Rack, Drive Shack, and Best Buy within a seven-minute drive.
- Situated in a resort and tourist-oriented trade area that also supports a burgeoning technology industry and a well-educated workforce.
- Just 200 yards fromI-95 and just minutes to Downtown West Palm Beach, Brightline Florida and the Palm Beach International Airport.
Call 561-471-8000 and ask Jason Sundook more about Concourse Tower’s improvement allowances and flexible lease terms.
For more information:
Jason L. Sundook, SIOR
This property is leased by NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, one of South Florida’s leading commercial real estate firms and the largest in Palm Beach County. NAI/Merin Hunter Codman has over three decades of experience advising clients on strategic acquisitions and dispositions and providing landlord representation, tenant representation, property management and construction management services. The firm has expertise in all commercial property sectors including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hotels and land. To learn more about our services click here.