Scope of Experience
As a key member of the marketing department, it is Mrs. Menn's responsibility to work with and produce for a large brokerage and property management team by utilizing her skills in the following areas:
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: Create visually appealing and informational brochures, postcards, flyers, company newsletters, presentations, web and print ads, and other marketing pieces for exclusive listings and company campaigns.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT: Head social media initiatives including daily posts, engagement, and prospecting through outlets like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- BLOG MANAGEMENT: Write industry relevant content including new listing information, company news, property events, corporate social responsibility efforts, etc. and promote via social media outlets.
- EVENT/MEETING PLANNING: Co-head company Social Responsibility Committee initiatives including planning committee meetings, setting up volunteer days with local non-profits/charities, and encouraging company participation in volunteer efforts. Assist in planning on-site property events and luncheons aimed at showcasing vacant space (i.e. broker luncheons, Business Development Board Roundtable breakfasts) including attendance tracking, vendor relations, on-site participation.
- DIRECT MAIL CAMPAIGNS: Design direct mail piece(s), curate distribution list(s) through company contacts and SalesGenie.
- MARKETING STRATEGY: Assist in creating and implementing a personalized and integrated marketing strategy to promote exclusive listings using a variety of marketing vehicles.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Assist Marketing Manager in delegating tasks to other members of the marketing department, ensuring marketing procedures and protocols are adhered to in order to achieve department goals.
Background & Experience
Mrs. Menn has been in the marketing and graphic design business since 2011.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Young Professionals of the Palm Beaches (YPOP)
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches