Scope of Experience
Mr. Cebula specializes in office and retail tenant representation throughout the United States.
Background & Experience
Mr. Cebula, a Brooklyn, New York native, relocated to South Florida in 2017 and joined NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc. following a 30 year career in the New York Metropolitan area with Sutton & Edwards/Colliers International. During his career at Colliers Mr. Cebula consistently ranked as a top producer working with office, medical and high-end retail/showroom clients throughout the United States. Mr. Cebula’s client roster includes Hershey Foods Corporation, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Progressive Insurance, Long Island Jewish Health System, Orlin & Cohen Orthopedics, along with a number of accounting, law firms, and medical practices.
Mr. Cebula is a graduate of American University in Washington, D.C. with a Bachelors in Business Administration.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Florida Real Estate Salesperson License
- Former President and Founder of the Long Island Business Resources Association
- March of Dimes (NY)
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation (NY)
- Education Center for Prostate Cancer (NY)
- Education and Assistance Corporation (EAC-NY)