Scope of Experience
Mr. Corn specializes in the representation of both retail landlords and tenants as well as investment sales.
Background & Experience
Mr. Corn has been active in the South Florida real estate market since 1987. He joined NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc. in December 1993 as Director of Retail Leasing/Sales and currently is responsible for a retail portfolio of over 1.2 million square feet and procured in excess of $100 million in sales/leasing transactions. Prior to joining NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, he had been employed by Sunglass Hut, Inc. where he was involved with all phases of new site locations and Terranova Corp. where he specialized in marketing, leasing and development of anchored strip centers, tenant/landlord negotiations, and representation of national retail tenants in the South Florida marketplace.
Mr. Corn holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with specialization in Marketing and Communications from Ohio University.
Professional Associations & Designations
- State of Florida - Broker - Salesperson License
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CoStar Power Broker
- Village Tequesta Shoppes, Tequesta - $10,500,000
- BP/Amoco, Multiple (5) Locations - $8,000,000
- Pine Island Surgery Center - $7,500,000
- Village Shoppes, West Palm Beach - $5,200,000
- Palm Beach Golf Center, Palm Beach Gardens - $3,000,000
- Palm Beach Golf Center, Boca Raton - $2,000,000
- Flagler Medical Building, West Palm Beach - $2,000,000
- Shoppes of Snellville, Atlanta, GA - $1,400,000
Amoco Oil | Auto Zone | Baskin Robbins | Blockbuster Video | Carvel | Chase Bank | Chesterfields Restaurant | CompUSA | Consolidated Stores | Denny’s | Dollar General | Dominos Pizza | Dry Clean USA | Enterprise Rent-A-Car | Firestone | Guitar Center | Jennifer Convertibles | Little Caesar’s | McDonald’s | NAPA Auto Parts | Nationwise Auto Parts | New York Life Insurance | Oriole Homes Corporation | Outback Steakhouse | Payless Shoes | Pep Boys | Pizza Hut | Ruth’s Chris | Saito Japanese Steakhouse | Shoe World | Sketchers Shoes | Styles for Less | Subway | Tire Kingdom | World Savings Bank | Xerox Life | Wamu | West Marine